Basics of Human Development, a prelude for the Trailblazer to Create the God-Kingdom
In this post, we are going to take up the basics of human development and forego with the minutiae of it which are readily available(1,2). The scientific details came to be understood to some extent in the 19th century and amplified through discoveries in the 20th through present era. Why it took time to understand the process suggests “time and chance happen to all”(Ecclesiastes 9:11) and only “timed” by no other than God himself. Even so-called “discoveries”, whether Newton’s gravity, laws of motion and calculus, understanding that power comes from mechanical/electrical energy, etc. all came about as “revealed in its own time“ because of Him. All of these benefitted mankind. Following the principle laid down in Isaiah 28:10 and Daniel 12:4, human development has a parallel in the creation of spirit-composed beings that will make up the God-kingdom, which has the ultimate benefit for humankind. Together, let us then explore this subject with the reverence that it deserves.
Before human conception, there has to be an intrinsic environment conducive to this process. This means that a person (representing humanity) has to be mature enough. And specific to this subject, to have menarche which is the first menstrual cycle, or first menstrual bleeding, in female humans. From both social and medical perspectives, it is often considered the central event of female puberty, as it signals the possibility of fertility. Also, the mature woman has to have the capacity to ovulate (3) that gets the egg in the uterus.
Next, the ovum has to be “infused” by a sperm to transform it into a zygote(fertilized egg). This then goes through stages of ”gestation” in the womb till maturity (@39weeks)before delivery(4).
Parallel realized through “trailblazer/pioneer”
Did humanity learn this process of human development as a prelude to the final “destiny of man”?(5). Notice what happened to the trailblazer/pioneer/author of our salvation, man-Jesus, as in:
“For it became him(the Father), for whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the author of their salvation perfect through sufferings” (pathema;Hebrews 2:10).
The Creator God(YHVH Elohim, El Shaddai, LOGOS/Word, John 1:1-14) incarnated into human Jesus. After maturity (Luke 2:40;(not before), this first human (second Adam) was infused bodily by the Holy Spirit at River Jordan (John 1:29-33; Luke 4:1). While still in the flesh, the Holy Spirit was developing him, the “spirit-of-man”(6), to be “one” with the Father. On the last night at Gethsemane, a final end of “maturation process”, he followed the “will of the Father “ and not his own (Luke 22:42). After 3 days and 3 nights in the womb, his dead-flesh-body did not rot but “changed in a twinkling of an eye” into a spirit-composed body. All these were done by the spirit-power of the Father-God.
Bringing many children to glory
In Hebrews 2:10, it says:
God, for whom and through whom everything was made, chose to bring many children into glory. And it was only right that he should make Jesus, through his suffering, a perfect leader, fit to bring them into their salvation”.
As a pioneer-trailblazer-author-leader of our salvation, Jesus’ life has shown us the “path” towards salvation from future “eternal death”(7),i.e., to have immortality. The following verse jumps out the message in a fresh and new literality of its meaning:
“Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.“( John 14:6).
He is really “the way” for humans to achieve immortality. Notice the major reasons why Jesus had to incarnate:
1. For a human path to be paved by him as an example of how salvation/immortality is achieved. His human life from incarnation on, has “blazed the trail” as a leader and author/captain. Compare John 1:1-14; Luke 2:40;John 1:29-33; Luke 4:1;Luke 22:42. His life on earth as a human provided an example for the process on how flesh-humans will become members of spirit-composed God-Kingdom.
2. To be a human-Passover,i.e., to die for us. The death of Jesus was counted/recognized by the Father as our death, for propitiation of our sins thereby reconciling us back to the Father. Compare 1John 2:2; Exodus 12:25-27;1 Corinthians 5:7;John 1:29;Galatians 2:20; Ronans 5:8-21.
3. To resurrect and be alive to receive to himself the Holy Spirit of power from the Father and subsequently give it out to empower us with it. Compare John 16:7; Ezekiel 36:27;Matthew3:11-12;1 John 4:2;Joel 2:28.
4. For an “ongoing creation” (8). Jesus needed this unique “power“(Holy Spirit) to re-create humans into the God-kingdom. He did not have this power until after his resurrection. Creator-God (YHVH-Elohim) in Genesis could only create “flesh-part” of man from “the ground” and “breathe” into man’s nostrils, the “breath-of-life/spirit-of-man”. All part of the plan. Incarnated-Jesus has to follow the “will of the Father” to die as Passover and be resurrected to receive this power.
He was the first human (representing humanity) who, after about 30 years of “maturation”, was baptized/infused with the Holy Spirit (John 1:32) at river Jordan. Having been empowered, by this Holy Spirit of power, he overcame Satan’s temptation 3 times in the wilderness, the Temple in Jerusalem and at the mount (Matthew 4:1-11). With this power, he performed the miracle of turning water into wine at the wedding in Cana(John 2:1-11). This was the “first” miracle, as there was none before this event. Subsequent miracles occurred with physical abilities of people being healed and him walking on water(Matthew 8:5-13; 9:6-8; 14:26; Mark 10:46-52;Mark 8:22-26;Luke 17:11-19). Yet, with this power, he still had his “own will” that had to be reigned in, and he did finally, by following the Father, as in “not my will, but your will”(Luke 22:42). And this, after Jesus confirmed 3x that “flesh is weak” and had to be empowered by the Holy Spirit which he could get only after his death and resurrection(Matthew 26:36-46).
After Jesus’ resurrection, the Father gave the Holy Spirit of power to him, to subsequently give the same to apostles first, then those he chose to partake as “firstfruits.
While cloning done by humans is ethically questionable, “Pandora’s box” has been opened and cannot be put right back in. (9).
“The researcher, He Jiankui of Shenzhen, said he altered embryos for seven couples during fertility treatments, with one pregnancy resulting thus far. He said his goal was not to cure or prevent an inherited disease, but to try to bestow a trait that few people naturally have — an ability to resist possible future infection with HIV, the AIDS virus.”
Why still doubt cloning? Since this can be done in material world, is this a prelude for us to realize how feasible it is for God Almighty to do this, spiritually? And this is not specifically “cloning” per se. But, this experience on cloning provides an indication for what is feasible in the material and more do in the spirit world. Remember, the Father wanted us to be “one” with him as Jesus already is. Yet, while “one”, both are still separate and unique to one another as all the children of God will be. We will not be the same in all aspects as well as in hierarchy, the Father being above all and Jesus with him. As we all share flesh-composition, yet unique, so shall we all be spirit-composed( each unique from each other) and in “oneness” with the Father in spirit-composed composition and as to wisdom to determine what is “right or wrong”.
Discoveries and personal experiences may take us down to the metaphorical “rabbit hole” but they will also help us find our “Alice in the Wonderland”. Our knowledge of embryology and human development has taken us to an understanding of what God has planned for us from the very beginning of time. YHWH-Creator, the El Shaddai, has to incarnate to man-Jesus, develop maturity as a human, be “baptized” with the Holy Spirit at Jordan River, fulfill his Passover function for propitiation of our sins to reconcile us back to God. Having been reconciled, we are now being “saved by his life” in us through the Holy Spirit of power guiding and nurturing us to be “one” with the Father, as in Romans 5:10:
“For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!”
For emphasis, Jesus’ death reconciled us to the Father. But with his “life”(not at death), having been resurrected, he received the Holy Spirit of power for the “Potter to re-mold the clay”(Jeremiah 18:1-4). All of us needed to be remolded at our own time as chosen by the Father and Jesus. The “spirit-of-man” (egg) in us have to be “fertilized” by the “seed/sperm” (Jesus in Spirit; Galatians 3:16) to guide and develop wisdom in us to choose right versus wrong. Jesus, by this Holy Spirit of power, is writing the Ten Commandments, not in”tables of stones” but in the “fleshly tables of our heart”(2 Corinthians 3:3;Ezekiel 36:26). This is the “ongoing creation”(8).
What a trailblazer Jesus is! Now, with the gift of the Holy Spirit given to particular humans in their own time, we can now walk the same path to glory and immortality. Those “baptized with the Holy Spirit” should follow the guidance/direction and “bear fruits of the Holy Spirit“. Only those who developed to maturity during this “developmental process in the “womb” of Christ’s church (Revelations 12:2) are defined as “overcomers” (Revelations 3: 5-12, v-21, who will then receive the “gift of promise”…immortality (Revelations 21:7; James 1:12).
1. Development of the Human Body. Retrieved 12/10/18 from
2. Fetal Development. Retrieved 12/11/18 from https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002398.htm
3. Ovulation. Retrieved 12/14/18 from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovulation
4. Typical Pregnancy. Retrieved 12/14/18 from https://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20060323/typical-pregnancy-now-39-weeks-not-40
5. Destiny of Man. Retrieved 12/14/18 from https://fact-s.net/2018/05/13/destiny-of-man/
6. Who and Where is the Real You. Retrieved 12/15/18 from https://fact-s.net/2018/08/30/who-and-where-is-the-real-you/
7. Death, What is? Retrieved 12/15/18 from https://fact-s.net/2018/12/06/death-what-is-2
8. Ongoing Creation. Retrieved 12/16/18 from https://fact-s.net/2018/06/30/ongoing-creation
9. Chinese researcher claims first gene-edited babies. Retrieved 12/16/18 from https://m.oaoa.com/news/state/article_71ba9218-6502-5f25-98e7-13fb6b1bc147.html?mode=jqm
Original post: 12/16/2018